Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My trip from tulsa to St. Louis

My trip to St. Louis was pretty good.
The coolest part in the flight was when it takes off into the air.
That’s always my favorite part.
And then there’s always the most hateful part – the time when the plane goes down, my ears start hurting so bad! I ate a chocolate scone from star bucks.
The waitress seemed to be a very mad person.
Then we got a pizza from ASAP. It was pretty good but, not the best I’ve ever eaten.
People here seem to be a bit posh compared by Tulsa.
And I don’t really know for sure but people here seem to be very unfriendly (I am just guessing. No personal experiences.) I really don’t know which state this city is located in but I do know that the state borders Oklahoma and it is above Arkansas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Niha, nicely written. St. Louis is in Missori state. Please continue to post your experiences.

Unknown said...

Hi niha
well written. would love to read more. keep blogging dear

Kalpana
Bangalore

Niharika said...

Thank you Kalpana aunty!