Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My trip from Sioux Falls to Tulsa

This past week I went to my aunt and uncle's house
in Sioux Falls. Their house was much much
bigger and prettier than our apartment. My little 2
month old cousin lives there too. He is really cute!
I had a lot of fun there. My cousin didn't cry as much
as I thought he would. When it was time to go I was
really sad that I 'd have to leave. So me, my parents
and my uncle drove to Omaha, Nebraska. On the way
we saw the welcome sign of Iowa state. So then when
we went to the Omaha airport we first checked in our
luggage. We already printed our boarding passes.
Then we went to the security check place.
I was afraid they'd take my lip gloss since it's liquid.
Thankfully they did not. Then the lady who signed my
boarding pass guessed my age corectly since I turned
ten this past May. Then when we waited for the flight to arrive
we saw some TV. They were showing an episode of Hannah
Montana that I saw like 12 times by now! So I wasn't
very interested in that. I chatted with my mom.
Soon the flight had arrived and we went in.
My boarding pass number was 55. Then when the
flight almost landed at St.Louis the air hostess
gave all the kids on the flight a small activity pack.
I got a small puzzle book a colored pencil with
4 colors in one and a Southwest airlines badge like
the air hostess wore. Then we waited for two whole hours
in the St.Louis airport. I wanted to go to starbucks for
a snack. I was hoping to not see that same mad waitress
again. Luckily I did not. Then I started reading a book. It's
title is three girls in the city. The author is Jeanne
Betancourt. I got to the third chapter when I boarded
the flight. Then the most horrible thing happenned to
me. I got served a sprite on the flight. I was holding it in
one hand and then I dropped it! It fell all over the back
of my pants and on half of my shirt. My shirt dried later
on but my pants didn't ( luckily no one knew I spilt it
and did not notice that because it blended in with my
kakhi pants. Atlast when we reached home I felt glad
to be home but sad becase I'll miss my cousin,
my aunt and my uncle.





No comments: