Search This Blog

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fifth Grade

It has been almost 3 weeks now since fifth grade started. And I just love it! (so far that is) Well starting off lets talk about KGRO (the school news show run by fifth graders) where I am Assistant director!!!!!!! So you get to put the videos and slideshows, the music and more during the commercial time and make sure the broadcasters know what they are going to do. Then in Eaglaires ( the school choir) I got selected out of 100 kids to try out(30 of which got cut from grades and behavior)!!!!Then I have two of my most favorite teachers teaching one session each to me out of 3 sessions in all. Those two favorite teachers are Mrs.Bolding, and Mrs.Jones. Class Experiments and Project are totally fun (though they have not started yet, but the teachers told us when they start we'd wish we didn't even have to do this ever!) Fifth grade is totally fun, I love the fifth grade!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Blog Niha!! Renu just gave me the URL.

Must be really cool being an Assistant Director and all that :-)

Raaj

Niharika said...

Thank you Uncle!
and Yes it is really cool being
an assistant director.